Saturday, January 1, 2011

Celebrating 1.1.11

Another year passed by, and now we're all looking forward to 2011. Everyone of us are getting ready for the celebration of 1.1.11. Forgetting the bad memories, forgiving our enemies, and still enjoying the life that God gave us. Different countries, Different parts of the worlds, all of us have different ways on how to welcome 2011!

My family and I celebrated 1.1.11 in just a simple way. Just the five of us (Mom, Dad, Bro, and his fiance). We also celebrated with our five dogs. I'm just so thankful that there are 3 new members of our family. 3 new dogs arrived in our home last November 30, 2010 namely Yumi (Siberian Husky), Bachi and Fluffy (Shih Tzus). Anyways, dad bought some KFC chicken, Max's Crispy Pata, Pancit de Malabon, Dolor's Sapin-Sapin, Crabs, Big shrimps, and ingredients for Macaroni Salad. My boyfriend also gave a Red Ribbon Black Forest Cake to my parents as a Christmas/new year's gift to them.


Our little preparation for 2011 <3


These shrimps and crabs were bought by my parents from Hagonoy, Bulacan where you can find the cheapest seafoods! Half the price in metro manila!




Red ribbon cake from my boyfriend.

Surprisingly, my mom asked me to give them the gifts that I prepared for them last December 25, 2010. I thought she didn't like my small token of appreciation of their love and sacrifices for me so I just hid inside my bedroom. But as usual, I was wrong. My parents, bro, and his fiance opened their gifts from me. I was so happy that they appreciate it. (I think?) Haha. Nevermind. I promise to give them something big  in 2012. 





Finally, it was already 12:00 and its 2011!  Welcome 2011!  We gonna OWN you! 





Hope you had a wonderful noche buena and 1.1.11 too! Hoping for a nice and wonderful new year to all of us! Lets all forget the bad memories of the past years, but still remember the good ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment