Monday, January 3, 2011

Stress is surrounding me!

                    Now back to the original schedule 5:00 - 9:00 pm of the review, I was just thinking on how to plan and balance my time for blogging, exercise, rest, and school! I kinda felt tired today since I wake up, like I don't wanna go to school and have that long travel that I've been doing since 2007?

                   Anyways, preparing for a long travel, i was wondering who would be our new reviewer and what topics would she be discussing. Okay, being not late again but still feeling tired, our professor arrived! Shockingly and unexpectedly, our professor for neuro was the ineffective professor. My cousin joined the other section with the same topic but with a better professor. Tomorrow, we're planning to join the other section, and ask our friends to write down our names in the attendance sheet. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment